Please, no discussion here

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:1/19/1999; 8:17:49 AM
Topic:Frontier on MacOS X Server

I have not allowed people to post opposing opinions, ones that claim a right to control or limit what I write on my website. It's not fair to post messages in support of my position on this, because it would mean that I would feel obligated to let people disagree. This is not something we can discuss here. I have the right to host whatever content I want on my server. I have no interest in discussing that with anyone.