Scenario?

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:1/22/1999; 8:25:40 AM
Topic:XML-RPC Spec Revised

I don't see how, at this point, we can make it anything other than what's specified.

Further, the body of the HTTP request is XML, so in my mind it is accurate to say that the content-type is text/xml.

To help me understand the issue, what's a scenario where this could cause a problem? In firewalls? I'm trying to imagine where the trouble would come up. If you or Jim has a scenario, I'm all ears.