parseMultipart (was Re: mainresponder.respond ...)

Author:Robert Brook
Posted:1/22/1999; 8:38:38 AM
Topic:mainresponder.respond: Proposal or Callback?

This is great!

I think I'm missing something here: when I have a multipart form POSTing to mainResponder, shouldn't the code in mainResponder.respond be passing those forms to mainResponder.parseMultipart?

When I POST a form, and look in scratchpad.paramtable - no postArgs. If I run mainResponder.parseMultipart (@scratchpad.paramtable), my postArgs appear.

Could someone help me see what I'm doing wrong, please?