Suggestion for the Discussion software

Author:Michael Myers
Posted:1/22/1999; 8:56:16 AM
Topic:Suggestion for the Discussion software

One thing that I find a little annoying about the DG is the way it automatically redirects me to the page for the current date. I always use the calendar to go back one day to see if I need to catch up with messages from the night owls.

For the last message retrieved by a user, would it be possible to store either the message number or the date? I don't know if makes sense to update the cookie or keep it server side. Wouldn't this allow nirvana to place the user on a page where he/she can pick up where they left off?