Re: Scenario?

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:1/22/1999; 9:23:52 AM
Topic:XML-RPC Spec Revised

OK, I understand the concern. I also resist changing the spec unless there's no way to work around the limit you cite.

I'm not familiar enough with the ZOPE server environment. Is there any possibility to use a suffix mapping or a virtual URI to allow the server to know to process the POST as an XML-RPC call?

Also, I want the text/xml content-type to be grandfathered-in for perpetuity. We have servers deployed right now that may depend on this.