Macromedia Director XML-RPC

Author:James Spahr
Posted:1/22/1999; 4:36:33 PM
Topic:Macromedia Director XML-RPC

I recieved my copy of Director 7 today. From the online Help:

Network Lingo Improvements

Post text or form data to HTTP servers for easier communication with CGI scripts. Improved information on media loading makes it easier to author streaming Shockwave. Within browsers, network Lingo now supports the secure HTTPS protocol.

XML Parsing

http://www.macromedia.com/support/director/how/subjects/xml.html

seems like an XML-RPC client is feasible. Any thoughts?