Re: Previous Month surprise

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:2/1/1999; 9:13:37 AM
Topic:Previous Month surprise

Interesting suggestion. As the DG burns in some of the answers are becoming more apparent. For example, I just changed the prev-month link so that it links to the last day of the previous month. You can still step back thru the months, but instead your linking will be "anchored" at the last day of each month, instead of the first day. No big deal, but it gives you the linkage you want when you want to look at the end of last month. I'll think about what the "Discuss" link should do on days other than today. Dave