Re: Frontier as an email client?

Author:Robert Chang
Posted:2/2/1999; 7:50:10 AM
Topic:Frontier as an email client?

Thanks to all for the great suggestions and helpful code. My plan is to use both TCPCMD and some of the work that Eric has done with the mail server to create an email client for this project. UserTalk never ceases to amaze me with its potential and power and i'm very impressed with the work that the UserLand team and developers like Eric Soroos and Alan German have done. You've made my job a hell of a lot easier, thanks again.

Rob