Re: MSIE and XML-RPC

Author:Nicholas Riley
Posted:2/3/1999; 12:01:36 PM
Topic:www.xml-rpc.com

Does anybody know if IE on Mac supports ActiveX objects written in Java? I know it doesn't support LiveConnect to talk to Applets.

I don't think so, that kind of thing requires VM changes. At one point Microsoft had agreed to work with Apple on developing MRJ so it could do the whole ActiveX thing it does on Windows, but then Microsoft seemed to lose interest.