Re: Webbrowser redirect on mailto?

Author:Jim Correia
Posted:2/3/1999; 1:56:52 PM
Topic:Webbrowser redirect on mailto?

Anything is possible - it is only software :-).

Make the helper application point to my_mailto_app. my_mailto_app is either

a) a script which sends the appropriate get url event to a hard coded browser

or

b) a little c program that sends the appropriate get url event to the browser that send the get url mailto event

If you meant can you make someone else's browser do that, well if the above aren't options then no, just use the appropriate anchor in your source to begin with.