Re: A new toy!

Author:Keola Donaghy
Posted:2/5/1999; 10:03:27 AM
Topic:A new toy!

Pretty coool stuff, Dave. Are you going to put any provision for time-zone adjustments (maybe a popup menu). Of course I missed the Pacific time note, sent to myself messages to get to class later this morning, and got them instantly. Hawai'i doesn't use Daylight Savings time, and I can never remember if we're 2 or 3 hours behind Pacific any given time of the year :-)

As Micah said, a recurring events reminder might be cool too, send the message every Thursday at 12 noon or something.

Looking real nice, mahalo.

keola