Building Tools versus Applications

Author:Marc Canter
Posted:2/5/1999; 2:33:58 PM
Topic:A new toy!

Viewing and interacting with a responsive community is a totally new experience for me.

Instead of asking he code's author how to solve Microsoft's bugs, we'll just post the issues, behaviors and source of the problem - and let it 'migrate up north'.

It's rainy up there, but they have great coffee.

We down here, have a community of leather jacket artists type who know the difference between RAM and ROM.