Re: Scalable Content Tool Systems

Author:Keola Donaghy
Posted:2/8/1999; 1:26:43 PM
Topic:InfoWorld: The New Web Order

I logged in to express these sentiments exactly.

In my situation it is simply rendering the same input in different ways for different font systems for Hawaiian language, but as Paul Howson did with xmltr - XML to web, Pagemaker, .pdf, and whatever else you need. It could be formatting the same content for multiple online formats as well as print.

I don't know what I'd do without the scalable content features of Frontier, this and the custom filtering capabilities are Frontier's major selling points for me.

Keola