Re: No sources?

Author:Fredrik Lundh
Posted:2/9/1999; 3:14:33 AM
Topic:A C library for Synthesizing Flash files..

Hey, you can click on my name to find out ;-)

But alright, given that I would prefer to tinker with this on my spare time, Win32 is preferred (I can help you port it if necessary). Or BeOS.

(and I'm still interested in your thoughts about future licensing before I can decide whether I should ditch my own stuff...)