A C library for Synthesizing Flash files..

Author:paul haeberli
Posted:2/8/1999; 3:25:22 AM
Topic:A C library for Synthesizing Flash files..

Over the last month or so, i've been studying Macromedia's documents describing their Flash multi media format. I'm interested in using Flash to create animated user interfaces and explore dynamic presentation of information.

I'd like to get some tests going - synthesizing documents in real time from databases, etc.

Documentation and download info is available at:

http://reality.sgi.com/grafica/flash/

if you have ideas for applications post 'em here!