Frontier as Instructional Management System

Author:David Carter-Tod
Posted:2/9/1999; 11:50:54 AM
Topic:Frontier as Instructional Management System

I think Frontier as an Instructional Management System (IMS) might be a "killer app". I've posted some pages at:

http://www.wc.cc.va.us/frontierIMS/

That talk about the Educom/NLII IMS Project, comparable products, comparable product reviews and standards in the field of IMS.

It's not quite what Jean-Charles Bagneris suggested on "Script Meridian" in his original message, but I think it could be done by a team of Frontier volunteers. Anyone interested?

David