Learning Frontier Quickly

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:2/10/1999; 4:17:40 PM
Topic:WebDAV, the DG, Dreamweaver, Golive

Andrew:

Since you're in a rush and want to demo it for your workgroup I suggest starting with:

Your timing is interesting because right now we're working our way through a very large content site and showing their people thru *our* site, one pointer at a time. The ContentServer capability really turns people's lights on.

Dave