Archive of UserLand's first discussion group, started October 5, 1998.
Learning Frontier Quickly
Author: Dave Winer Posted: 2/10/1999; 4:17:40 PM Topic: WebDAV, the DG, Dreamweaver, Golive Msg #: 2814 (In response to 2813) Prev/Next: 2813 / 2815
Since you're in a rush and want to demo it for your workgroup I suggest starting with:
- The website framework, the basic system underlying all content management in Frontier and then proceed to
- ContentServer which is the most mature workgroup software we have at this time.
Your timing is interesting because right now we're working our way through a very large content site and showing their people thru *our* site, one pointer at a time. The ContentServer capability really turns people's lights on.
There are responses to this message:
- Re: Learning Frontier Quickly, Andrew Wooldridge, 2/10/1999; 4:19:28 PM
- Re: Learning Frontier Quickly, Andrew Wooldridge, 2/10/1999; 4:28:16 PM
- Custom Netcenter and Frontier..., Andrew Wooldridge, 2/11/1999; 10:39:45 AM
This page was archived on 6/13/2001; 4:47:50 PM.
© Copyright 1998-2001 UserLand Software, Inc.