Re: Feature from the Past

Author:Andrew Wooldridge
Posted:2/11/1999; 9:49:38 AM
Topic:A new toy!

Wouldn't it be interesting if you could email people who don't yet "exist"? Ok, you can stop laughing now - what I mean is say you wanted to send a message in a "bottle" to your great grandchildren, or to your unborn child. It would be interesting if there was a way to store this message and somehow trigger it when that person became "able" to read email. I know there are many problems with this - the least of which is how you would ever know that that new person's email is, but the delayed email concept intrigued me.