Feature from the Past

Author:John Foster
Posted:2/11/1999; 6:54:42 AM
Topic:A new toy!

In my former life I was a product manager for CE Software. Besides crusading for the elimination of CE Toolbox, I worked on QuickMail. It's amazing to me that everyone has forgotten so many features of QuickMail until now. "Delayed" mail and "repeating" or "reminder" mail were features that we worked on and shipped 10 years ago! Of course as cool as that feature was then, everyone was so enamered with their new FAX machine that nobody even saw the benefit of it. MTTF brings back an important function in a more accessible way. John