Frontier 6 Hosting

Author:Matt Daw
Posted:2/12/1999; 5:03:45 PM
Topic:Frontier 6 Hosting

I'd like to gauge the interest in a server for hosting Frontier 6 sites. I'm writing up a proposal to send to webhosting.com and I'm given the impression that if there is interest, they would be happy to host another NT server on their OC3.

Please email me privately with your response and the kind of site you'd like to host.

BTW, I am aware there are security concerns. This will all depend on what types of sites people are interested in running.

Thanks.

Matt