Re: How is <value></value> to be interpreted?

Author:Skip Montanaro
Posted:2/13/1999; 4:20:48 AM
Topic:How is <value></value> to be interpreted?

> Yes faults are provided for. The spec is pretty clear on it.

I understand that and can handle them. However, what the spec doesn't cover is how an empty is to be interpreted. When I make the following call to the server on nirvana.userland.com:

    state = server.examples.getStateName(51)

instead of returning a fault, which is sort of what I expected to see, it returns:

What does that mean? What values in the calling language should that decode to?

Thx,

Skip