Re: Membership RPC handlers

Author:David Shinpaugh
Posted:2/16/1999; 3:54:32 PM
Topic:Membership RPC handlers

Errors on setProfile...

Here's my Request (with user/password masked out):

mainresponder.members.setProfilemailToTheFutureMembersXXMASKEDXXXXMASKEDXXfullNameDavid Shinpaughbirthday06/16

I'm getting this error:

faultCode = 3 faultString = "Can't get the address of "value" because the table doesn't have an object with that name."

Any clue as to what I'm doing wrong? I use the same stuct format to add messages to Mail to the Future and that works.

David