Has anyone gotten nirvana running behind WebSTAR (I'm Close)

Author:Sam DeVore
Posted:2/16/1999; 4:46:26 PM
Topic:Has anyone gotten nirvana running behind WebSTAR (I'm Close)

Just wondering if anyone has gotten Nirvana to run behind WebSTAR. In my never ending search to get nirvana running on fault ridden school network I am investigating other webservers to run behind.

== UPDATE ==

After about an hour of messing around. I set up some actions modeled on WSF that Brent?? did on the howto pages (http://www.scripting.com/frontier5/howtos/webstarWsfPages.html or the following search http://search.userland.com/default?m=25&s=1&q=howto+wsf+webstar) actions were INDEX, ERROR, FRONTIER and PREPROCESSOR and then made a set up frontier.acgi as a preprocessor (didn't work right) so I made a file extension of "*" that mapped to frontier.acgi and things seem to be peachy right now.