Re: Error(?) in

Author:Eric Folley
Posted:2/19/1999; 11:33:11 AM
Topic:Error(?) in "Converting Websites to Run in Nirvana"

On a related note, after upgrading to mainResponder, I'm unable to figure out how to render static pages to disk with with links to images with file extensions (as well as images with the proper extension copied to disk). imageRef doesn't seem to want to do this, even with imageExtensions == true as a pref. Is this the same issue as dynamic rendering, or am I missing something? Having to specify file extensions in imageRef calls would really decrease the usefullness of the macro for me, as well as make me have to revise a lot of existing imageRef calls.

Thanks...