F6 Question: Log Interruptions

Author:Ian Beatty
Posted:2/22/1999; 8:28:11 AM
Topic:Troubleshooting a Nirvana Server installation

I'm digging into the mainResponder/Nirvana prerelease, and having fun. However, my bread-and-butter use of Frontier is still rendering static websites. And it's driving me batty that every minute, the schedulerMonitor window pops to the foreground, capturing the paste I was aiming at another window, or part of the text stream I was typing, or whatever. Is there a way to keep this window closed or in the background without editing UserLand code? (And what is Nirvana Server doing every minute, anyway, even when I have the webserver stopped?)

-- Ian