Dave: Creating a content management portal?

Author:Andrew Wooldridge
Posted:2/22/1999; 11:29:11 AM
Topic:Dave: Creating a content management portal?

Dave, just a thought, after looking at webex.com - why not build a secondary business where you have a dedicated server with frontier(s) running which could do content management for clients on a subscription basis? Meaning, say I had a small webshop and I wanted to take advantage of frontier - but not have to have the software/server hosted internally? Instead I "subscribe" to a web-based content management system hosted on your servers.

This is semi-sort like your mail to the future service.