Re: Dictionary on the Control Panel

Topic:RPC-based previewing

This was a wonderful idea! I have wondered about this kind of thing for a while now.

After implementing this on our intranet site, I noticed something. The code that parses the definitions will only look for the first group of definitions, and leave out definitions furhter down the page. So, in the spirit of digging, I added some lines that looked for more definitions down the page and included them. I posted the modified script at

http://dce.uml.edu/intranet/definition.html

This version, BTW, is implemented using an fcgi script and javascript. I need to do a lot more digging on RPC...