What do people use Java for?

Author:Emmanuel M. Décarie
Posted:2/23/1999; 7:18:12 AM
Topic:What do people use Java for?

There is an interesting thread on TidBITS-TALK : What do people use Java for?

http://db.tidbits.com/tb/tbtalk/RecentThreads.html

See especially the posts from Geoff Duncan and Dori Smith.

PS: I have a really hard time posting to the DG from Lynx. But maybe its me who don't understand how the messages are formated. One carriage return seems to have no effect when the message appear in the DG.