Re: What do people use Java for?

Author:Lixian B. Chiu
Posted:2/23/1999; 9:59:39 AM
Topic:What do people use Java for?

My husband use a Java XML Editor called VisualXML (it's free, available at http://www.pierlou.com/visxml/body.htm; currently in beta). I tried it and it works very well. Speed is not an issue even on my iMac. I haven't gotten a chance to try it on a PC, but given the better-performance JVM that PCs usually have, I think speed would not be a problem either.