Re: Rick Segal on Blue Mountain v Microsoft

Author:Fredrik Lundh
Posted:2/25/1999; 2:27:09 AM
Topic:Rick Segal on Blue Mountain v Microsoft

The junk filter in Outlook Express moves stuff to a folder named "Junk Mail", which is highlighted if anything ends up in there. Things don't just disappear.

I've been using this filter since IE5b came out, and it has never ever caught anything but porn, scams, and directly criminal stuff (by some odd reason, 99% of that comes from US sources. Go figure...)

(by the way, maybe someone from Microsoft could tell me if/where I can buy an Outlook Express with the junk filter in the future. Over here, it's actually a constitutional right to be protected from spam...)