Discuss enclosure documentation

Author:Eric Soroos
Posted:2/25/1999; 9:52:24 PM
Topic:A dream: Posting to a DG via email

Is there any documentation for the discuss.root enclosures? I've seen a couple of examples in the discuss.root that I downloaded when the enclosures were first done (1/23/98 was that really only a month ago???) but I'm not sure if the examples that I have constitute a specification.

Looking through mainresponder.discuss doesn't show any putEnclosure type of function, and there doesn't seem to be a way to do it through addMessage.

I could go into the message table and just twiddle entries, but with things like this, I'd rather go through a real interface that is less likely to change on me.

eric