XML for Beginners

Author:John W.
Posted:2/25/1999; 10:10:17 PM
Topic:XML for Beginners

I've been reading Dave's pieces for quite a while and I must say I have become intrigued with the idea of XML. Although I can't say I understand it, I get the idea that it is important. I'm the type of person who needs to see how something works before I fully understand it.

That being said, I have developed a small web site for a small software company and I was wondering if there is a bit of XML code I could place somewhere to help the site be indexed better. Are there any search engines out there that take advantage of XML? Can you point me to some code examples? Sorry if this is way off the mark.

John W.