Re: Having had broadband for a while...

Author:Eric Soroos
Posted:3/4/1999; 7:34:15 PM
Topic:Snappy!

My friend's recently setup @home connection is a static ip. It even shows ip/gateway/dns on the order ticket. I was investigating their AUP just to see how many of the points I'd be breaking when I went over there with linux firewall/security/mapping software to see just how the logical tolopogy was laid out. (I.e. are they bridged, and just how insecure would it be if my friends computer was unprotected. My guess, wide open.)

eric