Re: The technographer's net connection

Author:Bernie DeKoven
Posted:3/5/1999; 9:53:45 AM
Topic:ADSL

Have you thought of any way to PUSH the changes through rather than have to rely on the auto-refresh? I've found some problems, especially when working with people who have to work through their corporate LAN, where the page doesn't refresh and stays blank.

But, this is great what you're doing and I'm looking forward to seeing how it works.