Re: Asynchronous XML-RPC

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:3/7/1999; 9:04:49 PM
Topic:Asynchronous XML-RPC

One more thing, the code is actually quite straightforward. You can download it, it's just a fat page, and have a look. I have it running on my server, I'm using it to do the static page builds on www.scripting.com and it's performing like a champ. Also you can browse it using the view link, which I have conveniently reproduced here. The DG works! Likin it..