Solution to today's magic trick

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:3/9/1999; 7:08:51 AM
Topic:Solution to today's magic trick

I'm not going to post a pointer to the trick, so no one can accuse me of ruining the effect.

So how did he know which card to remove? He removed all the cards! Your eye is only looking for the one you chose, which of course he has no way of knowing (it's just a CGI script after all). So the one way to be sure he's removed your card is to remove all the cards he showed you. Clllllllever!