not just news sites (was Re: Unique vs. Generic URLs)

Author:Anita Rowland
Posted:3/9/1999; 8:35:26 AM
Topic:Unique vs. Generic URLs

I have this problem when linking to online journals that I read and want to point to. Some writers always have their most recent entry at "journal.html" or something, and don't create a dated page (like "030999.html") until the next time they update.

Some journal writers have fixed this when I've pointed out the problem, William R. "Man out of Time" Dickson, for one.

Anita Rowland