Re: Sorting table items?

Author:Oliver Wrede
Posted:3/11/1999; 5:18:06 AM
Topic:Sorting table items?

I read about the navbar()-Macro before. But I do not like the concept!

It requires, that I have to track changes in my site structure in the navbar outlines. The name and the visibility within a navigation bar should be attached to the object itself (as definitions in a wptext).

Another solution would be to traverse the site structre and write the navbar outline automatically from the defines I have in mind. I could set up a "navpriority" value to create a specific order within the Navbar outline. But this would just be additional value to maintain.

Is everybody working with the navbar()-Macro? Did someone came across this problem too?

Oliver