sunny in Seattle

Author:Mike Richardson
Posted:3/11/1999; 9:46:13 AM
Topic:Homepage test.

And the content is not cloudy all day.

(obviously we're not talking about seattle.)

I can't vouch for Capitol Hill, but it's been pretty darned sunny here in the University district of Seattle yesterday and today.

On average, though, you're right -- here in Seattle, "Home on the Range" yields a Boolean "true" about as often as that other weather song, "The Bluest Skies You've Ever Seen Are In Seattle". :-)