Re: IBM's three PC operating systems

Author:Dino Morelli
Posted:3/11/1999; 1:21:49 PM
Topic:Gnome vs. KDE vs. X

Ha! CP/M!! I was using that just prior to the release of the IBM PC. I had a Z80 card plugged into my AppleII, essentially making my Apple into a terminal for the Z80 computer in there.

It was then that I got working with WordStar, DbaseII, my first C compiler (MIX C), etc..

I tinkered briefly with ProDOS but found CP/M to be more serious.