Re: Why MacOS X Server?

Author:James Spahr

As an aside, my second machine is a PowerBook now. The trackpad is alright - certainly better than the marble trackball on my old Duo, but if I sit down to do anything but answer email and check a few web sites with it, I have to plug in a mouse. My reflexes just haven't adapted to the trackpad yet. I'm not sure if they ever will.

I am primarily a pixel pusher, and I've own a powerbook (520c, 3400) for the last 5 years as my personal machine. It took a while (1 1/2 years) before the trackpad was comfortable. I now prefer it to a mouse!

funny how these things work.