Re: Why MacOS X Server?

Author:Jim Correia

Ask a PhotoShop user about the difference between the mouse on Windows and the mouse on the Mac. Apparently this is below the noise level for people like you and me who deal mostly with text.

I write code all day long. I am a text person. I cannot stand how the mouse on windows tracks. If it bugs me like that, I can understand how it would be a showstopper for a pixel person.

As an aside, my second machine is a PowerBook now. The trackpad is alright - certainly better than the marble trackball on my old Duo, but if I sit down to do anything but answer email and check a few web sites with it, I have to plug in a mouse. My reflexes just haven't adapted to the trackpad yet. I'm not sure if they ever will.