Re: Mac pointers

Author:Ian Beatty
Posted:3/12/1999; 1:06:37 PM
Topic:buttonRef macro

For announcements and warnings about bugs and problems of possible concern to Mac users, http://www.macintouch.com/ is invaluable. http://www.macfixit.com/ is also useful. It can be scary to read about all these possible conflicts and problems, but most of us never see most of them.

If you have specific questions or concerns, feel free to email me directly (see my profile). I don't want to fill up UserLand's discussion group with off-topic Mac advice.

-- Ian