Re: Zope vs. Frontier

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:3/15/1999; 6:00:10 AM
Topic:Zope vs. Frontier

I've also heard through the grapevine that Zope will support xml-rpc and webdav

I'm glad there will be an XML-RPC connection for Zope. We should be able to do something interesting with that. There already is an XML-RPC for Python and Zope is written in Python.

BTW, speaking of grapevines, we just heard thru the grapevine that there's going to be an easy path for porting Mac apps to Linux. If it comes to be that should shift a few paradigms.