Re: Weblogs.com

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:3/15/1999; 6:42:28 AM
Topic:Weblogs.com

Matt, we're going to stay with the design, focused around people with long-term committments to running news sites. The best way to go here, is to send the link to Lawrence or Wes or me, and let the editorial judgement filters kick in. I don't think it's a secret that a lot of the best links on Scripting News come from people who read SN. That's how Lawrence got started. Of course we're going to make it easier for people to do weblogs, and the search engine we're using is Frontier 6, so when that ships (this month I hope!) anyone can operate a vertical JIT-SE. Dave