Weblogs.com

Author:Jorn Barger
Posted:3/14/1999; 7:49:34 AM
Topic:Weblogs.com

I think the JIT-SE should be a great success.

My only request is that when a document is retrieved, there should be live links to each weblog that cited it.

This has been my only request for anyone who wants to 'recycle' Robot Wisdom links-- readers should be able to trace them back to the source. (Generally I don't even care if this is on an article-by-article basis, though that's my ideal.)