[Mac] Request examples merging Frontier & AppleScript

Author:Michael Edmondson
Posted:3/15/1999; 10:29:27 AM
Topic:[Mac] Request examples merging Frontier & AppleScript

I was wondering if anyone would be able to provide examples of Frontier accessing the AppleScript-centric features of Mac OS, such as Apple Data Detectors or Folder Scripts.

I'm familiar with working in Frontier XOR AppleScript. I'm at a loss to grasp the methods to cross-scripting.