Re: Zope and Frontier compared

Author:Eric Kidd
Posted:3/15/1999; 2:07:58 PM
Topic:Zope vs. Frontier

XML-RPC for Zope will take me more than half an hour, too, even starting from the Python xmlrpc module and your specification. ;-) I want to get it right.

You've done a good job building pipes and connections. Frontier, like Perl, seems comfortable sitting "in the middle of things." According to Larry Wall, that's where the interesting stuff happens.