Re: Zope and Frontier compared

Author:Fredrik Lundh
Posted:3/16/1999; 1:00:21 AM
Topic:Zope vs. Frontier

XML-RPC for Zope will take me more than half an hour, too, even starting from the Python xmlrpc module and your specification. ;-) I want to get it right.

FYI, Sam Rushing has written a Medusa extension for XML-RPC (Medusa is the high-performance server framework used to implement Zope's ZServer).

It'll be in the next xmlrpclib release, and I wouldn't be surprised if it pops up in Zope any day soon...

(mail me if you want an xmlrpclib prerelease to play with)