Re: Stock quotes from Zope in XML

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:3/15/1999; 2:40:47 PM
Topic:Zope vs. Frontier

1. I figured out the lowercase problem and call string.upper to convert it to uppercase before the request is sent.

2. I just put in error checking on my end too. I won't cache the stuff, I want to keep it simple, you already have it in a database, no need for me to keep it too, although it would be very easy to do so.

About a keep-alive connection, first I have to worry about keeping myself alive. I keep taking on these new jobs. I have one more big project to do before I'm finished with Frontier 6 and then I want to go for a long long airing out, at least two or three days! ;->